zaterdag 29 augustus 2009

FTU Blue Taggersize Minikit

I am very proud to show you my new Taggersize Freebie!
Hopefully you all like it!
When you have made a layout with this scrap or a tutorial, please give me an e-mail with your creations, or leave a message/comment on my blog!
Enjoy scrapping!!!





This Kit Contains
6 Papers
2 Frames
2 Ropebows
2 Flowers
2 Glassbeads
2 Doodles
2 Rikrak's
2 Pushpins


You can download the scrap by clicking the download button below



Hier is de nieuwe Minikit freebie.
Ik hoop dat jullie de set heel erg leuk vinden.
Als je een layout of een bewerking of lesje hebt gemaakt van deze scrapkit, stel ik het op prijs als je me via de mail laat zien wat je ervan gemaakt hebt, of een berichtje achterlaat op mijn blog
Verder wens ik je heel veel plezier met scrappen.

Groetjes Yvette

1 opmerking:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen